Wind Pressure and Roofs

I’ve come across diagrams in my studies that show how wind pressure acts on various surfaces of a building (see building construction illustrated pg 2.09, second diagram to see what I’m talking about)

My general understanding is that when a roof has a “high slope” (more than 30 degrees) the roof experiences a “normal” pressure, or the little pressure arrows are pointing down towards the roof, and for “low slope” (less than 30 degrees) the roof experiences uplift/suction/negative pressure (little arrows pulling away from the roof structure).

I did a question today where no slope was given. The only outstanding statement in the was use method II to determine the wind pressure on the diagram. It showed the entire roof experiencing uplift.

My question is, is it safe to assume that if a slope is not given for a roof structure (or not easily assumed, like the diagram blatantly shows a gable roof vs a flat roof) should I always assume the entire roof will experience uplift?

Hey, @coachdarionziegler or @coachchrishopstock could you please take a look at this question?

Thanks,
Piper