ARE Live: Math Mock Exam

Grab your calculators because in our upcoming episode of ARE Live on Thursday, July 14 at noon CT we’ll work through a Mock Exam all about ARE Math!

We’ll be joined by expert architect and Virtual Workshop Instructor Hayley Pugh to discuss a number of questions from Practice Management, Project Management, and Construction & Evaluation to guide you through some classic math that you’ll need to master in order to pass the ARE. We’ll cover topics such as firm financials, updating cost of work estimates, and reviewing applications for payment. No matter what division you’re studying for, this episode will help you brush up on your ARE math skills.

Take the Mock Exam in advance so you can check your answers live with Hayley! Post your questions in the comments below to have them answered by a licensed architect.

Register here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the ARE Community! Comment below with your ARE Math questions to have them answered during our Q&A session. Anyone who comments will be entered to win a free Black Spectacles t-shirt, so stay tuned until the end of the episode!

1 Like

Hello,
I’m looking forward to this webinar. I hope we can learn some tips for solving math quickly using the whiteboard, being that we average just less than 2.5 minutes per question. Thanks!

2 Likes

Same! The whiteboard is not fun at all for math questions, I usually skip them and try to come back if I have the time at the end.

2 Likes

Hi, looking forward to this Webinar

2 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Hey! Yay math!

2 Likes

Morning, looking forward to this webinar!

2 Likes

hello! just looking for some advice on how to attack math on the exam. thanks!

2 Likes

Will this webinar be available to view later as well? I see its being recorded.

2 Likes

Hi! Happy to be here.

2 Likes

the mock exam pre-webinar is already hard, thank goodness we will be going over these.

2 Likes

hi. bring on the math.

2 Likes

Hi! Let’s do some math!

2 Likes

Hello! Math! …Yay?

2 Likes

Hi there! Yes, we post every episode of ARE Live on our website the day after it airs.

1 Like

HELLO! the MATH!

2 Likes

Give me all the math. Ready for it!

2 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Hello

2 Likes