ARE Live: Math Mock Exam

Hi there!

2 Likes

Hello, excited to learn

2 Likes

Here, Ready to learn.

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to go over these equations. I dont have a question, but I have to tell you that The Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium is a phenomenal experience.

2 Likes

I wish the ARE would bring back scratch paper and pencil, since that is truly how we practice, not having to type out the info.

1 Like

Can we create side by side windows like this during the actual exam

1 Like

I agree. Is this because they want to see proof of our work?

1 Like

What is she clicking on to get back into the text box? During the exam, I can’t get back into a text box and have to make a new one, which eats up the time and is a bit frustrating.

1 Like
1 Like

Something similar yes. Your white board and calculator sizes and locations can be moved around and adjusted to your liking! Unfortunately, you can’t change your magnifier for the actual exam questions/info unless it’s a case study reference doc

2 Likes

Should this question prompt say “10% Retainage” instead of “10% Contingency”?

1 Like

When calculating through an equation like the question #3 (pay app), should it matter to the answer if we round numbers during or wait till final answer?

1 Like

Good question! We’ll be sure to answer this during the Q&A session at the end of the Mock Exam.

1 Like

#2 It calls for 10% contingency for both completed work and stored items - so I calculated 10% for both 5a and 5b

1 Like

Hi Nicole, good question! We’ll be sure to ask Hayley during the Q&A session.

1 Like

Hi, great session really helpful

2 Likes

what about # 5b in the “Current Payment Due” question.?

1 Like

Since sometimes they throw a whole bunch of add’l information that may not apply to the question, would it be helpful to read the final question before reading through the information?

1 Like

Great Webinar! Thank you for your time today!

2 Likes

I need to ask for a raise! $60/hour wow

2 Likes