ARE Live: Programming & Analysis Mock Exam '21

Join Black Spectacles and ARE Expert Mike Newman at our next ARE Live broadcast on Thursday, July 22. We’ll review some of the most important concepts of Programming & Analysis as we work through the mock exam.

We’ll go through about five questions that cover PA knowledge and skills related to researching and evaluating client requirements, building code and zoning regulations, and site data. Be sure to finish the mock exam before we go live so you can review your answers in real-time with Mike! Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments below.

Register Here!

See you Thursday, July 22 at noon Central!

1 Like

This should be a great webinar!

We had some questions on the P&A thread a few months ago directly related to contamination on site and environmental site assessments (ESA’s). Check out the post here.
If anyone wants more information on this ESA process this webinar will be a great opportunity to hear an architect go through this situation and discuss the answer in real time!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, welcome to the ARE Community! Be sure to leave a comment today for the chance to win a free Black Spectacles t-shirt.

3 Likes

Excited to listen to this PA Mock Exam, I have yet to attempt this topic so this should be great!

3 Likes

We’re excited to have you join us @Samantha.Seems and we hope this webinar is helpful in getting you started towards passing PA!

2 Likes

Question which never gets old:… WHAT ARE THE BEST BOOKS TO STUDY FOR PA?

1 Like

I agree @aj1 that the ARE Handbook lists so many sources for the PA exam! I would of course recommend our video lectures, which pull information from all of the resources.
I personally find Problem Seeking: An Architectural Programming Primer, Site Planning and Design Handbook, and Space Planning Basics to be useful, particularly because two of those are only resources for the PA exam.

1 Like

Hello Every one

1 Like

Hi watching the PA live now!

2 Likes

Hello everyone

1 Like

welcome @bushra.muham !

1 Like

welcome @gmorterabsa , glad you could join us!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Looking forward to this webinar!

2 Likes

Hola everyone!

2 Likes

Helllllo!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

2 Likes

Hi All.

2 Likes

Happy national hammock day.

2 Likes

Hi and Thank you!