ARE Live: PA Mock Exam 2024

@ddong @marcteer I like this idea, I would help me work through the thought process with the answer being revealed at the end similar to how it would be during the exam.

2 Likes

I know my learning style may be different than others, so take it with a grain of salt - once I read the question, I start thinking about how to approach it, but the answer getting announced first cuts that “flow” off. It’s a little easier to follow along by following the thought process of the presenter.

4 Likes

Love this, I’ll share with the team for our next episodes!

2 Likes

FAR Question! If the FAR is given as a ratio (like an FAR of 5:1 for a 40,000 sq.ft. site) how is this calculated?

1 Like

I agree, it’s really throwing me off!

2 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

Hello! Yes, I agree

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I appreciate everyone’s feedback!

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Does the exam give partial credit with multiple choices?

Hello.

Thank you for changing the format of discussing the answers! This was much more helpful for me.

2 Likes

no they don’t

2 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

Also, thank you for preparing the blue arrows pointing to the relevant info in the slides - super helpful cause it makes it easier to follow along!

1 Like

THat’s great feedback too! @marissa is a pro!

Hello

1 Like

So for question 5 - the table at the end of the provided resource regarding allowable height was just a distractor?

1 Like

For question 4, were the parking ratios for different types of uses provided in an additional document?