ARE Live: Practice Management Mock Exam '21

first time joining!

2 Likes

Agreed! This seems very subjective…

3 Likes

thank you for this session, and appreciate the explanations and thought behind the concepts

2 Likes

Hello, look forward to learning more to help with test.

2 Likes

Need help with the financial management side of PCM. Thank you for this.

3 Likes

Welcomeem @jsmith ! we’re happy to have you join us today.

2 Likes

Welcome @aaron.infante-levy !

1 Like

Welcome @robertorodriguez2089 - I hope Mike’s explanation right now is helpful to you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! @tkwilliams

1 Like

Hi! Just started studying for PcM. Is design-bid-build the typical project delivery method we can expect on this exam? Or will it vary?

1 Like

first time joining too!

2 Likes

Hi @natasha.bogovich - it will vary and all delivery types can show up on the exam. That said, DBB is the most common delivery method in practice, so it is typically a larger percentage of the exam.

4 Likes

For question 1, why is answer A not correct? Wouldn’t you need to account for a profit?

2 Likes

I think profit is accounted for in the multiplier

3 Likes

Thats correct @KATEWALLACEHELM , profit is accounted for in the multiplier @annabelcook95

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! @Amarilloocre

2 Likes

Great to be here.

2 Likes

Not sure if this can be answered or not, but will the actual PcM Test provide all of this information to solve so clearly, or would you have to figure out parts of it on your own, like their billable rate in this example?

3 Likes

@Lindsey.Cook I can’t answer that for certain, but it’s possible that you’d have to calculate the billable rate or other portions of a question like this on the exam. It’s important to study how all of these numbers work together so that you can answer any question format on firm finances that NCARB throws at you!

3 Likes

Hi! I had to leave early due to another meeting. Are the videos posted after? I was hoping to see the explanation on a few of the other questions before having to exit.

2 Likes