ARE Live: Practice Management Mock Exam '21

At our next ARE Live broadcast on April 15, 2021, we’ll review some of the most important concepts of Practice Management, and share some extra practice exam questions as we review a mock exam with Mike Newman.

We’ll go through about five questions that cover PcM knowledge and skills related to pre-contract tasks including negotiation, human resource management, and consultant development. Be sure to go through the mock exam ahead of time so you can review your answers live with Mike!

Register Here

1 Like

Hello everyone!

1 Like

If you have specific questions about the mock exam, please share them here!

By posting in our ARE Community today, you have a chance to win a free Black Spectacles T-shirt!

1 Like

Taking the PcM for the 1st time later this year, excited to get some useful tips from this webinar!

1 Like

How do we approach risk mitigation. This is one of the least straightforward parts of the exam. I’m not sure how to approach it.

4 Likes

Welcome to our community @sedakid1 !
Luckily, your question is going to be covered by Mike in one of the questions today.
Risk is intertwined into a number of topics on the exam (and in practice) so I see how it is a frustrating topic to study for!

2 Likes

Hello Again!

1 Like

PcM : Lets get @ it!

3 Likes

I just started studying for PCM - ready to learn!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! @jjaaaf

1 Like

Hello everyone! Excited to see how to quickly calculate these equations

1 Like

My first time joining!

3 Likes

Hi Mark and Mike! Been enjoying your instructional videos for Practice Management prep, so it’s great to be live. Thanks for hosting this webinar.

3 Likes

That’s the right attitude @rnorth863 Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thanks! I took the PcM two weeks ago and didn’t pass so I’m kind of confused in how to clarify what I don’t know. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lets do it, Mock Exam

3 Likes

Welcome @abrecht ! We’re glad to have you here.

1 Like