ARE Live: How to Become a Licensed Architect

We know getting your architecture license is no small task, so in our upcoming ARE Live on April 14 we’re giving you the ultimate guide to getting licensed. We’ll be joined by NCARB’s Jared Zurn who will share the steps you need to complete in order to become a licensed architect. Jared will share expert advice ranging from ARE study strategies to understanding state licensure requirements to navigating the AXP. Add this episode to your ARE 5.0 prep and start hitting those milestones!

Register Here!

What questions do you have about getting licensed? Ask them below to have an NCARB expert answer them during our live broadcast!

We’ll see you LIVE on Thursday, April 14 at noon Central!

Hi everyone, welcome to the ARE Community! Comment with any of your questions about how to become a licensed architect to get them answered during the Q&A session at the end of the episode.

hello and glad to be here

1 Like

hello!

1 Like

Hi. Happy to be here

1 Like

Hello from Iowa

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Hello from Chicago

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for hosting!

1 Like

Hello from North Carolina.
-Reggie

1 Like

hello!

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone!

1 Like

Thanks for hosting. Wonder if there’s a resource which discusses how best to gain reciprocity, could be particularly useful where your firm’s service area includes multiple of the 55 adjacent AIA regions. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Good afternoon!

Good afternoon,

I currently have my testing jurisdiction in New York.
I have already passed PJM.
I have since moved to Florida and am continuing testing here.
I was told that I cannot change my testing jurisdiction to Florida.
My best bet would be to finish testing. Get licensed in NY and then try and get reciprocity in FL.
Is this true? I was not too confident with the person I was speaking with on the phone from NCARB.

Happy to hear any advice/info on this.
-Thank you

1 Like

Great question! We’ll be sure to ask Jared during the Q&A session at the end of the episode.

Great question! We’ll be sure to cover this scenario during the Q&A.

Hi from Puerto Rico. Im at 157 hour to complete my AXP

1 Like

Hi, glad to be here

1 Like