ARE Live: PcM Virtual Workshop Exercise

Join Black Spectacles and architect @coachpaulmosher for our PcM Virtual Workshop exercise!

Get to know what our Virtual Workshops are all about! We’ll feature one of our group exercises for the PcM exam led by our Virtual Workshop coach so you get a variety of practice and preparation for test day. Be sure to go through the exercise and accompanying questions, linked above, then follow along.

Register for ARE Live: PcM Virtual Workshop Exercise on November 12, 2020 12:00PM CDT here , where we’ll go through the exercise answers.

Post your questions about the exercise below for a chance to win a Black Spectacles t-shirt!

4 Likes

I’m ready to start this woo! Testing on Monday so this will help calm my nerves.

6 Likes

Hey @sadie.pena6 ! Perfect timing! I know today’s exercise will give you that additional motivation for Monday. Don’t forget to ask questions during the ARE Live @coachpaulmosher and our expert architect @cat.heard9 will be answering all questions.

Good luck on Monday! :smiley:

3 Likes

Will be retaking this test next month. The practice questions helped a lot since this was the area I struggled with last time. I’m excited to see them broken down.

6 Likes

I know THIS is an area of knowledge I have shied away from for too long!

4 Likes

You can do it!

3 Likes

Thank you for these! Always a great way to refresh on materials on these exams

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Excited and ready to start this exercise! These webinars have been really resourceful in helping me understand the ARE exam content. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, I’m happy we can be helpful to you!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

1 Like

hello

1 Like

I chose this over the Masters!!!

2 Likes

Hi:
This is my first time using the are community link.

1 Like

Failed this one a month ago… Only have two left.

2 Likes

Hello.

1 Like

Hi @rsoriano Welcome to the ARE Community!

1 Like

Hi @cfarmer Welcome to the ARE Community!

Ugh, sorry to hear, but keep at it! So close to the end!!

1 Like

Hi @jhendricks Welcome to the ARE Community! You’ve got this! Please let us know if you have any questions during today’s ARE Live.