ARE Live: Site Selection

Join us for a 3-in-1 episode on Site Selection!

In our upcoming episode of ARE Live, we’re covering a topic that you’ll see across multiple divisions of the ARE: Site Selection. On Thursday, May 19 we’ll review several questions on selecting a site using a Mock Exam. We’ll discuss factors such as topography, zoning regulations, and microclimate. If you’re studying for Project Planning and Design, Project Development and Documentation, or Programming & Analysis you won’t want to miss this episode!

Register here!

Don’t forget to take the Mock Exam before we go live! Ask any of your site selection questions in the comments below to have them answered during ARE Live.

We’ll see you on Thursday, May 19 at noon Central!

Hi everyone, welcome to the ARE Community! Comment below with any of your questions on Site Selection or just say hi to be eligible to win a free Black Spectacles t-shirt at the end of the broadcast.

1 Like

Excited to listen to this topic today! I am taking PA next Saturday, and the last question on the mock exam questions for today’s broadcast stumped me, I wasn’t sure if there was enough information, or if I missed something.

4 Likes

Hello everybody!

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for putting these on!

2 Likes

Thank you for putting this together!

2 Likes

thank you for making this happen. First ARE live. appreciate the diverse study content during my lunch break!

2 Likes

Thankful for the Webinar! Howdy!

2 Likes

Hi I’m Marissa. I’ve passed 2/6 exams so far, thanks to black spectacles!

4 Likes

Thank you for this! About to take PPD

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for having these webinars!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

2 Likes

Hey there

2 Likes

Hi @kkliethermes !

Good luck on your PA exam!!! Feel free to reach out if you still have questions after today’s ARE Live and I’ll be happy to assist!

-Rebecca

3 Likes

Hello Everyone!

2 Likes

hello

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for hosting these lessons.

2 Likes

Thank you for the session

2 Likes

Hello everyone

3 Likes

Hello from Colorado!
studying for PPD, thank you black spectacles team for putting together ARE lives that cover multiple exams, much appreciated!

3 Likes