ARE Live: Project Management Mock Exam '21

Join Black Spectacles and ARE expert Mike Newman at our next ARE Live broadcast on Thursday, November 11. We’ll cover some of the most important concepts of Project Management as we work through the mock exam above.

We’ll review five questions that cover PjM knowledge and skills related to project delivery methods, code analysis, billable hours, and more. Be sure to finish the mock exam before we go live so you can check your answers in real-time with Mike!

Don’t hesitate to ask any of your PjM questions in the comments below!

Register for ARE Live here!

See you Thursday, November 11 at noon Central!

Welcome to the ARE Community! Leave a question below, or just say hi, for the chance to win a free Black Spectacles t-shirt!

1 Like

Hey BSC!

2 Likes

Hello all

2 Likes

hello

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!!

2 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

2 Likes

Hello

2 Likes

Hi, all!

2 Likes

Howdy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I booked my first exam last night for Project Management for January 14th! Here we go!

3 Likes

It’s going to be a great start to 2022 for you after you pass!!

1 Like

Note the important difference between ‘the cost of the work’, which is what Mike is describing, and the architect’s estimates throughout the design process. The cost of the work is an actual cost provided by a contractor or contractors to build the project. Until that point, everything is an estimate.

hello

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

I thought Addenda was part of the Contract Documents and NOT Project Manual?

3 Likes

They’re typically added to the project manual after issuance by the architect.

Section 10.8 of AHPP (pg 704) states, “The procurement documents consist of three components: the project manual, the contract drawings, and the addenda.” I interpreted that to mean the addenda and project manual were different documents - something that would be issued later, as needed. How can it mean that the addenda is part of the project manual?

1 Like

MN explained how the Addenda is part of the Bid Package – but not really hot it ends up being part of the Project Manual. Is the manual revised?