Extra CA responsibility

if owner wanted to have the architect to perform extensive CA work and visit the site more times than usual, what would be the right action?

1- hire a 3rd party to do it for you

2- reject it

3- increase your liability insurance to cover more

Does anyone have a clean answer to this?