Test Problems on Black Spectacles

I was doing my first practice test for Programming and Analysis on the BlackSpectacles platform, the, I was 1/3 of the test and was giving me an Error 520 that says the follow:
"There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed"

It is disappointing because I asked for time off at my job for this, what should I do? I could not finish the test and my real test is on Friday Oct 2nd. In top of that the questions stopped showing graphics and drawings, etc. It was a total disaster.

What should I do? Is this the experience I will have with the company? I just paid more than $1,000 for the service.

Hi @jollervides,
Our sincere apologies for this speed bump in your study time. While we’re trying to identify what’s causing this (it’s panning out to be an elusive bug), so far refreshing the page once or twice or moving to the next question has been a solution in some cases (but not all).
We know that error messages are infuriating, and we thank you for your patience as we work through this. I’ll personally let you know as soon as it’s resolved, and it absolutely will be resolved.

@jollervides
I want to provide an update - the 520 error page when loading questions has been updated. We’re working through this bug that impacted our hot spot questions as well, and I will alert you when that component is completely solved.

Thank you