ARE Live: How to Pass the ARE During Stressful Times

Are you taking the ARE right now? What keeps you motivated to crack open the proverbial book and study every night (well, almost every night)? If you haven’t started yet, what is the hurdle you have to jump to schedule your first exam? Whatever stage you’re in, everyone has been there and can lend an ear, or some advice. Let us know below - you can find some solidarity in your pain points, or maybe you will help someone else summit Mount ARE!

This Thursday, September 17th at 12 p.m. Central we’ll hear from a panel of architects that passed the ARE during some stressful times, and how you can use some of their mechanisms to conquer all six exams, no matter the circumstances.

Register Here

They’ll give good insight into how to stay focused , how to carve out time to study, how to overcome exam day jitters and how they ultimately completed all the divisions.

5 Likes

Hello! Looking forward to some tips to start studying.

2 Likes

Afternoon! Any tips will help - have tested during these times and it is definitely bizarre

2 Likes

Hello! from McLean VA

3 Likes

Hello! I’m in McLean too

3 Likes

Hi, from Austin TX

2 Likes

Hey yall from Dallas TX! Is having chocolate on hand a tip?

3 Likes

Thanks guys! and good luck to us all :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I did take two exams - , 50/50 passing rate:)

2 Likes

Hello from Salt Lake City, thankful for the help and advice!

1 Like

Hello! Looking forward to the presentation!

1 Like

Hi all! Excited for this lecture!

1 Like

I am testing during this time and recently passed two divisions! Woo! Looking forward to more study tips.

2 Likes

So hard to pass normally! So looking forward to getting some tips during this stressful time.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Good luck with your exams!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Great to be here to listen to all the newly passed architects’ experience in dealing with the exams during these crazy times!

3 Likes

Hello from Seattle. Looking for advice and suggestions for tackling exams after more than a decade into my career.

3 Likes

Hello from Grand Forks ND

3 Likes