ARE Live: Study Strategies for Passing the ARE

Join Black Spectacles and Learning Designer Dawn Snyder to learn the best study strategies for passing the ARE.

You will learn how to manage:

• Your motivation
  • Your learning style
  • Your content

All of these actions paired with our world class test prep material will help you set yourself up for success going into exam day.

Register for ARE Live today here

Download our handout ahead of time so you can follow along and create your own study plan.

Let us know what’s been successful, or not so successful, with your studies below. One lucky contributor will win a free Black Spectacles T-Shirt and we could read your comment on the air to have our expert review it live!

1 Like

One lucky contributor will win a free Black Spectacles T-Shirt and we could read your comment on the air to have our expert review it live!

1 Like

Is there a link to more information about how to take the ARE online you could put in this thread?

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

1 Like

Hi - could you please speak a bit to the new format of the ARE? Specifically, how taking breaks now locks previously viewed questions. How can we adapt our studying to deal with this?

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting this webinar!

2 Likes

Happy to be here to join the community!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, wish you all best of luck studying!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Looking forward to getting help from the Black Spectacles community!

1 Like

appreciate your work and help on this topic!

1 Like

Hello ARE Afecionados!

2 Likes

Excited for the webinar! Especially with all these changes happening with the ARE

1 Like

Hi! Studying for the first exam PCM. Glad to get some great study tips for the exam!

1 Like

Yes, here’s the link to NCARB for additional information about Exam Changes and Online Proctoring

Here’s an update about BKS updates!

Hi
:smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone! I just passed my last test PDD in November. Black Spectacles study material was so helpful for me. I am listening in because I am conducting an ARE study course for my local AIA chapter, and I’m hoping to pass on some study tips to them. Good luck on your exams everyone. You got this!

3 Likes

So glad for the Black Spectacles platform, as additional study material for the ARE 5.0. Even more so now, with all of the changes and updates to the exam!

3 Likes

We’ll be sure to cover this topic!

Thank you!

1 Like