ARE Live: PDD Mock Exam

Join Black Spectacles and architect Marissa Yee for a deep dive into the Project Development & Documentation division with a mock practice exam on this episode of ARE Live!

Click here to watch ARE Live.

We’re also extending an offer to all ARE Live attendees for 15% off any membership with the code PDDLIVE15, which is valid until January 24th.

And finally, everyone who posts in this thread today will be eligible to win a free Black Spectacles t-shirt - so don’t hesitate to drop a friendly "Hello!”.

Afternoon! Looking forward to this session!

1 Like

Hello, looking forward to what this session has to offer

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Hi! How is everybody?

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Hello! Looking forward to the seminar!

1 Like

Hi there!

Hi everyone, looking forward to this seminar :slight_smile:

Hi. Thanks for sharing this live. It is great to find accessible study material.

1 Like

Hello! I don’t know about others out there but the PDD test has been a tricky one for me. I’ve found it challenging to narrow my focus to the best study material (there’s sooo much material out there)

2 Likes

Hi From NYC

1 Like

Hello from NJ

1 Like

Hello everyone!

1 Like

Hello.

1 Like

Just a question regarding the session, previously we were able to get the questions prior to the crowdcast session, did this questions get send out prior to this session? Because I didn’t see them.

That’s a great question, let me look into that. We did used to send out these questions in the past…

Just confirmed that we didn’t send them in advance this time. We’ll be sure to do so going forward thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

What about rounding up for tile surplus in construction.

1 Like