Practice Exam 2 Q14 - Staffing

Hi,

I’m trying to understand the explanation for the answer to Practice Exam 2 Q 14. Without going into too much detail, I’m asked to staff these project managers James, Lana, Juan, and Jillian onto 4 separate projects. The answer explains that Lana is the only one licensed in TX and is therefore the best option for the project in TX. However the question states that both Jillian and Lana are licensed in TX, NV, and NY.

Is there a typo? Or is there a better explanation as to why Lana is the best choice for the project in TX?
I think my main confusion is that Lana only has single-family residential experience.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! @ryan.lo
Let’s see if one of our expert architects can help with this. @coachchrishopstock do you mind jumping in?

Hi @ryan.lo - sorry about that, the question should have read that only Lana was licensed in TX.
Regardless, in this question, Jillian was the only architect qualified to perform the project in NY, therefore Lana is still the correct answer for the Texas project.
Good catch and thanks for letting us know so we can update the question accordingly!
Good luck in your studies.

2 Likes