ARE Live: Project Planning & Design Virtual Workshop Exercise

Join Black Spectacles and architect @coachlizschneider for our PPD Virtual Workshop exercise!

Get to know what our Virtual Workshops are all about! We’ll feature one of our group exercises for the PPD exam led by our Virtual Workshop coach so you get a variety of practice and preparation for test day. Be sure to go through the exercise and accompanying questions, linked above, then follow along.

Register for ARE Live: PPD Virtual Workshop Exercise on August 13, 2020 12:00PM CDT here , where we’ll go through the exercise answers.

Post your questions about the exercise below for a chance to win a Black Spectacles t-shirt!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

1 Like

Hola!

3 Likes

Hello!
Question for all - How do you keep yourself focused during your studying, especially with all of life’s distractions (mostly children :))?

4 Likes

Hello!

4 Likes

Yiasou!

3 Likes

Hey guys! thanks for putting these together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noise cancelling headphones & basement office :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Marc and Liz!!

3 Likes

Hellow @a.ramos!

1 Like

Helloooo Sir!

4 Likes

Hello @Gfeldman!

1 Like

Hi @gina.muzio and welcome to the ARE Community!

2 Likes

Hello All…

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Looking forward to this workshop review!

4 Likes

Welcome @bjoyce!

1 Like

In working on long questions such as these, are there any advice on isolating the pertinent information quickly? I think a lot of test takers, me included, that get lost in the weeds in answering these “word problems”.

5 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

Agreed! One approach that helped me was to take quick notes as I’m reading these complicated situations…

2 Likes