Hi everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @hilary.meehan!

2 Likes

Hey @elp

1 Like

No basements here in Florida!! I miss my Chicago basement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Block out ‘do not disturb’ time for studying. Treat it like a work meeting/heads down time, and most importantly, stick to it!

4 Likes

Hey Michelle,

Great question. I’ve found some success in turning studying into games with children (flashcards, etc), this seems to work better with older children. Otherwise, like Marc said, the noise cancelling headphones are great :wink:

3 Likes

That’s a great point. I’d suggest taking a moment to read through the question first, before you read through the scenario. See what sort of information you’ll need to be looking for. At that point, hopefully when you read through the scenario you have a better idea of what information is important.

Also, the highlighting tool is your friend here! Same with scratch paper. Highlight, cross out, write things down, etc

1 Like

hello Marc

1 Like

hello there

1 Like

Welcome @gmorterabsa

Can we clearly define Adjacent? The word problem read literally would mean the laundry needs to be next to each bedroom.

Adjacent;
next to or adjoining something else.

1 Like

can we enlarge the screen a little bit more for the matrix?

1 Like

Hi @bjoyce & welcome to the ARE Community!

1 Like

I wish we could for this, you’ll be able to zoom in, in the replay which will be live tomorrow, hope that helps!

Will a matrix be provided in the test?

I just skim the scenario and go straight to the questions.

1 Like

I was able to snip the slide and zoom in that way!

3 Likes

Per Liz, I agree with your definition @bry

Potentially. I would be familiar with these sorts of diagrams for the exam. Check out Problem seeking: An Architectural Programming Primer for more examples and an in-depth description for this, particularly under the ‘Useful Techniques’ chapter

2 Likes

Hello!

1 Like