ARE Live: Study Strategies for Passing the ARE

i am finding learning strategies change as i get older. My ability to cram like i did when i was younger is not quite the same. i am trying to adjust to this.

3 Likes

Thank you! This is very helpful!

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the ARE Community!

Hi! Welcome to the ARE Community!

Hi @Moshe Welcome to the ARE Community!

Thanks for hosting these webinars. They are a good/helpful break from studying exam material.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, and wlecome to the ARE Community! Please let us know if you have any specific studying questions as well!

Hi
Thank you for the motivation!

3 Likes

Hello, will BS practice exams have the new whiteboard application?

3 Likes

Are there any recommendations for varying study types without paying for a course? I currently have the Ballast book and some of the reference books, but I am not currently working at a firm, so all additional materials are out of pocket.

1 Like

It’s definitely in the works and we are updating our Practice Exam experience to reflect these changes as closely as possible.
We published a blog post which summarizes these changes to ease the worry. When you break it down, none of the study content is changing, only the quantity of questions, break rules and structures and a few references will use more up to date versions (although the content of those versions does not differ from the previous)
Here’s a summary of the updates:

1 Like

Great question! We’ll get this answered

1 Like

Let’s get motivated!

1 Like

Tearing myself away from work is the most difficult thing to do.

2 Likes

It really is! We hear that often. But you got it! :muscle:

What are the alternative types of activities you would recommend?

1 Like

When scheduling the exam ahead of time, how much time did you give yourself between each exam? Was it difficult to find a balance between, waiting to long before another exam, or not enough time?

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Congrats on passing and kudos for providing a study course for your AIA chapter! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Great question! We’ll get this answered

1 Like

Great webinar. Glad I attended. I’ll be back.

1 Like