ARE Live: What to Know to Pass the ARE Online '21

Please HELP!!!
Who can answer my question ASAP? Sorry for breaking all the rules… I have my next PCM exam on Monday and even if my life would depend on it I can not understand the logic of the question 64 out of 65 on test Exam2. How did the architect calculated hours available they get the 595 hrs???

QUESTION:
Due to the time constraints on the project, the architect submitted two design teams, each contributing 50% of the time budget for the full 8 weeks of design. The owner has notified the architect that five weeks have been added to the design timeline.
Assuming that team 2 will work the full 13 weeks on the project and maintain their same pace for the 13-week schedule as intended for the 8-week schedule, what percentage of the time will team 1 contribute to the project? Round to the nearest percentage.

ANSWER:
Per the Fee Distribution by Phase document, the architect has scheduled 595 hours for the project. With the original 8-week schedule, each team would have contributed 297.5 hours, which allows for each team to contribute approximately 37 hours each week to the project. If team 2 continues that pace and provides 37 hours per week for 13 weeks, the total hours contributed by team 2 will be 481 hours.

595 hours / 2 teams = 297.5 hours

Team 2: 37 hours x 13 weeks = 481 hours
481 hours / 595 hours = 80.8% of the time

Team 1: 595 – 481 = 114 hours
114 hours / 595 hours = 19.2% of the time (round down to 19%)

copy of the fee distribution: