Expert Subscription - Support Help

Hello! I’ve had difficulty contacting support@blackspectacles.com in the past. So I figured I’d try to reach out here.

I completed all the requirements for my PPD Expert course but don’t qualify for the Expert Guarantee. The last of the third workshops I attended was on February 7th. My highest score was 90% on the exam. Reviewed all flashcards and lectures. Originally, I was scheduled to take my exam February 18th 2021. (And I purchased the PPD course on January 18th) Unfortunately I developed COVID symptoms and had to reschedule my exam. The soonest I got the exam was April 5th, and at that time at negative test results. Unfortunately, I did not pass the exam.

I sent an email to support@blackspectacles.com with these details along with my doctor’s note and screen shot of my dashboard meeting the requirements. I realize I have to take all three workshops 60 days before my exam. Given I had to take it in April instead of February, that only counts one. Is there an exception given my circumstance? I would like to continue using Black Spectacles. It helped me pass PA!

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @abiren

We are so sorry we could not locate any messages. We do have a chat icon on our site that is also a direct link to support in case you ever need to reach out again. In the meantime, someone from support will be reaching out to you this week.

6300 N. Northwest Highway P.O. Box 31846, Chicago, IL 60631-9998 / All rights reserved © 2020 Black Spectacles.