How are you adjusting to the new norm?

These changes have been available for a long time now, this is just the sort of thing though that tips it over into the mainstream expectation.

2 Likes

True.

Which is really interesting … though not as interesting to me as Naughty Dog Bingo

1 Like

:joy:

I am currently working on a work from home bingo card geared toward our office, it would be fun if others did the same for their offices, adding some extra fun reasons to pay attention during video calls.

2 Likes

I love that

We’ve been starting every morning with a ten minute yoga session and then outside time for about an hour after lunch. Unfortunately, it’s mud season so a lot of wiping and washing is involved.

1 Like

Some of us are still required to come to the office with all the mandated precautions, tomorrow will be our last day and then we are moving to the home type which is kind of exiting for me as I’ve always wanted to have my own home office space and this situation is finally making it happen.

1 Like

This sounds fun! We got one from school and dance.

1 Like

Us here in Chicago were just saying that we wished the weather (grey and dreary) didn’t mimic how we’re all feeling… The past few days had been sunny, making it easier to cope…

Even if I survive, not sure my marriage will. KIDDING! Kinda…

3 Likes

Glad they are shutting down your office, and that you’re looking at the bright side! Send a pic of that new office space once you’ve got it set up!

I’m a 5:30am gym person, so this has been rough for me. This morning though, I did get up, put on workout clothes and exercise in my den. Not the same, but had to get back to some of my normal routines!

3 Likes

Super important to have at least some routines. Otherwise things just get out of control and you realize you haven’t showered in three days … or maybe that’s just me

3 Likes

Thank God for my basement :wink:

my favorite yoga studio in Michigan, might have to follow or like -

there are more apps too like Obe, FitOn and tons of others - a lot free! Open to more suggestions of other places to stream!

2 Likes

I woke up at 5:30 today which is not my normal. I got so much done before 9am when the kids really started “school.” You are on to something! Keep it up!

1 Like

That’s cool, they stream yoga live?

she started doing it in the wake of all these closings, a really great service.

1 Like

I have a stove top espresso maker and have started a routine of making an espresso in the morning and start my day working in the kitchen enjoying my coffee with espresso!

4 Likes