ARE Live: Project Development & Documentation

Hello.

1 Like

nice document! thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Question #2: What is the purpose of the vertical extension below the retaining wall footingā€¦? Thanks.

1 Like

This Project Development & Documentation Mock Exam is a great exercise.

3 Likes

Thank you @c14ramirez, Iā€™ll pass that along to Mike and our team who put it together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the mock exam on NCARB website?

1 Like

Why would it be Maintenance Schedule ā€” seems counter intuitive for designā€¦Interesting.

1 Like

@monicafitzpatrick; this one is a bit outside my realm of expertise . Could we have another expert weigh in? Or @marcteer; could you ask Mike to clarify?

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ll circle back to this at the end of the sessionā€¦

2 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Where do we see the answers we submitted? I canā€™t remember all of them and itā€™s my first time using the website.

1 Like

Hi everyone! This is great - thanks for putting this together! So many nerds together in one virtual room!

4 Likes

Itā€™s great, isnā€™t it? :laughing:

How I feel meeting all the other nerds!

2 Likes

Hi @sadie.pena6 ! And welcome to the ARE Community! At the top of this page, youā€™ll see an option to ā€˜Replyā€™. Thatā€™s where you can submit your question & @cat.heard9 or @marcteer will address your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @timothy.brown hereā€™s the thread to ask questions.

Question #2
Q: This is tough because in practice we have the steel at least 3" away from the earth.

Thanks @monicafitzpatrick! Excited to contribute and learn. I didnā€™t word myself right there - The answers we submitted for this mock exam is what I meant.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for taking the time to go over this mock exam .

2 Likes

Hi there!

2 Likes